CorporateDNA integrates 5 key principles in building an Asian leader, which keeps development objectives and methodologies consistent and simple, while keeping the program personally relevant and nuanced.
- Showing up with Authenticity – on the personal and professional level without leaning on a “mask to fit in”. We address blockers, interferences, and relational crutches that steer Asian leaders to stay safe, default to the status quo and edit themselves to fit in.
- Courageous Conversations – where clear communication and psychological safety is ensured. Truly productive and necessary discussions are embedded into daily working practices, rather than caging areas of development due to fear of consequences, hierarchy-laden processes, or siloed working environments that produce unhealthy competition. Developing Asian leaders to hold and to encourage courageous conversations means that Asian leaders are able to accelerate value and faster-decision making, which cascades in all layers of the organization.
- Multiple Pathways for growth and discovery – we develop Asian leaders at different inflection points. At the Leadership Team, Management Team, and the layers below (MT minus 1 and MT minus 2). The core of developing Asian leaders is about maximizing potential, which can mean upward expansion, lateral movement, and taking on different niches.
- Leadership Agility – instilling agility in Asian Talent requires confidence and a sense of adventure. There is a need to empower leaders to break free from edited selves. In developing Asian Talent, we address the introvert vs. extrovert disparity, levelling up cultural-awareness, building up globally-ready competencies, driving purpose and passion-led leadership. When Asian Leaders realize their authentic selves in leadership, challenge upwards, and match up to their true potential, breakthrough performances and enterprise-wide revitalization truly begins.
- Mastering Storytelling – in Asian Talent there is a need to activate themselves as compelling and invigorating leaders, in addition to effective execution. Many Asian leaders need that extra push to overcome their edited selves, and take a heart and people-centric approach. Obligation and liability can only take a leader so far. The best way to unlock their true potential is in mastering the art of storytelling, which provides self-initiated passion and purpose as a foundation to the work they do, amplifying their impact through inspiration and vision.
CorporateDNA customizes each learning journey to the needs of a specific learner, through adult learning principles, psychometric analyses, self-exploration and mindfulness, frequent 1:1 coaching from experts and in small groups, and intense individual feedback with key stakeholders and talent experts. This is combined with intimate knowledge of the functional and relational challenges of each leader’s role, through an intimate working relationship with each leader’s department head. This program will challenge candidates’ belief systems and previous successes, in order for them to thrive in a new, more advanced playing field.
CorporateDNA’s Asia Talent Development program has proven successful over the last 12 years and has helped fast track people’s careers toward globally ready, confident, and motivated leaders in senior management. More than 85% of the candidates have discovered a greater sense of mission, insight, self-awareness, and belonging within their team, function, and organization. CorporateDNA has also been rated one of the best providers to deliver a structured, leadership development experience virtually with the same impact and ROI (face to face, live online, moderated online, or as self-directed learning.)
In addition to the ROI on the delegate, CorporateDNA is committed to activating the power of the Asian Talent development cohort as a critical mass of influencers that breathe life, drive, and purpose into their teams and peer groups. This ensures that the reinvigoration that your delegates experience will be paid forward to the wider business and inspire others to create sustainable shifts in the organization.